New at Anatole de Monzie : we are now officially an S.I.A. (Section Internationale Américaine), and it is now open to all levels, from 1st grade (CP) to 5th grade (CM2)!
Here is a story written by Julien (with the help of his mum) :
How to scare you Dad?
It’s not easy to scare your Dad. Even harder than scaring your Mum. Check our collection for details :
- Start by listening to the radio on monsters, dinosaurs and scary things like ghosts.
- You really can scare your Dad with this booklet.
- Tell him shadows are monsters, dinosaurs and ghosts. Most likely they are monsters.
- Explain how he has to be cautious because these monsters are always under his feet.
- Don »t walk on the dark. You might get spied.
- Burst our a him saying « Woooohh » so he thinks you are a ghost or something else scary. Test several options to see what scares him best.
- Pretending to be a lion might get him to jump out of his pyjamas at night. THE END